Air Canada is the largest Canadian airline and passenger service provider in Canada. Founded in 1937, the airline provides charter and scheduled air transport for passengers and cargo around 222 destinations globally.
The airline has also recently been named the Most Family-Friendly Airline in one of the award shows this year. Besides, it is also named the best airline and staff in Canada. The article below will update you with all the relevant information About Air Canada; you can walk through it if you are looking to fly from Air Canada. To begin with, let's check out the Top destinations Air Canada covers.
Air Canada Official Information / Phone numbers
- Website: Air Canada
- Phone number for Flight Info and Reservation: 1-888-247-2262
- For hearing impaired (TTY) reservations- 1-800-361-8071.
- To issue assistive technology tools - 1-844-347-4268.
- For Star Alliance Conventions Plus - 1-800-361-7585 (toll-free).
- For password assistance- 1-866-689-8080 (toll-free).
- For technical issues, security code (PIN) reset, or balance inquiries -1-855-281-1761.
- Delayed or Damaged Baggage: 1 888 689-BAGS (2247), Toll-free 24hrs/7days within Canada and the U.S.
- For all Air Canada inquiries, New Air Canada reservations, Managing reservations, or flight information: Visit the Air Canada Numbers
- Air Canada Customer Relations: For travel-related concerns or other feedback send email via: Send us an email
- Business Email: email@example.com
- Air Canada Address: Air Canada Centre, P.O. Box 14000, Station Airport, Dorval, Québec, H4Y 1H4
The top destination of Air Canada
Being the largest Canadian airline, it covers several destinations around the world. Depending on your mood, you can get options to travel and enjoy vacations. In 2022, the airline will transport around 37 million passengers to around 190 destinations on all six continents worldwide. If you wonder what the Top destination of Air Canada is here, you can check out the list below. Besides, to get the complete list, you can visit the Air Canada website Air Canada All Destinations directly.
- CANADA - Calgary, Quebec City, St. John's, NL Vancouver
- MÉXICO - Cancún & Riviera Maya, Huatulco, Puerto Vallarta
- CARIBBEAN - The Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
- SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA - Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama
- EUROPE - England, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain
- UNITED STATES - California, Florida, Las Vegas
- MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA - Dubai, Egypt, Tel Aviv, Türkiye
- ASIA - Bangkok, Osaka, South Korea, Tokyo
- OCEANIA - Auckland, Australia
How to book ticket in Air Canada?
Air Canada offers numerous options to book a flight ticket for you. Based on your interest, you can book your flight ticket online and offline by speaking to the representative, at the airport, and via a third party. How to book ticket in Air Canada? Here you can find out the details about all booking options:
Book the ticket online: One of the quickest ways to book your flight ticket. Here is the whole procedure:
- Go to the Air Canada website https://www.aircanada.com/
- Then go to the flight booking page and enter the booking details
- Select your trip type, departure & arrival name, destinations, number of passengers, and search
- You get all the available options on the result page
- Compare and select the flight that is suitable for you
- Proceed with booking and fill out the passenger's information
- Follow the prompt, and once the booking is complete, you will get a confirmation email soon
Book ticket over the phone:
- To book the ticket over the phone, call reservation number 1-888-247-2262
- Choose the comfortable service language and follow the IVR
- Once connected with a live agent, request the agent to book a flight ticket for you
- Provide your booking details, and the agent will confirm the availability
- Confirm your preferences, and the Air Canada agent will book the ticket for you
- You will get a confirmation email soon after the booking is made
At the Airport: If you are not comfortable booking the ticket online or by reservation center, you can visit the Ticket counter at the airport and ask the executive to book the ticket for you. Provide the booking information, and they will book your ticket soon.
Air Canada seat selection
Air Canada allows you to select seats while booking a ticket and later once the booking is made and before departure during check-in. If you couldn't choose your seats during booking, you can proceed with Air Canada seat selection online by visiting my booking section; here is how?
- First and foremost, launch the Air Canada website https://www.aircanada.com/
- Go to the My Bookings section and access flight booking; enter the booking reference/ ticket number and surname click on Find
- Now select the ticket you want to make a seat selection for
- Click on the edit reservation button and proceed with seat selection.
- You will see the seat map on the screen; you can select from the available ones.
- Once you have selected the seats, proceed with the payment.
- Follow the prompt, and you will get a confirmation email soon.
Air Canada Check-in
If you want to complete Air Canada Check-in, it starts online 24 hours before departure. Various methods are available to check in, including; online check-in (Web check-in), Check-in at the airport, and Kiosk self-service check-in. If you are check-in at the airport, remember to get it done at least 45 minutes before departure for flights within Canada and 60 Minutes before departure for flights overseas.
Online check-in / Mobile check-in
- Go to the Air Canada website, and under Plan, go to the Check-in Now button.
- Enter Booking Reference / Aeroplan ID / Air Canada Employee no. / Ticket no and last name, and click on Continue.
- Select the passengers you want to check in or modify.
- Follow the commands on your screen and select a seat, insert the number of checked bags, and complete the check-in.
- If you are eligible for the E-Boarding pass, enter email id or phone number to complete check-in and receive the E-boarding pass.
Check-in at Kiosk Self-Service:
- The check-in at the Kiosk starts 12 hours before your flight and until 45 min/ 60 min before departure
- You can first complete the identifications on the Kiosk screen
- Follow the prompt to choose your seats, enter the number of checked baggage, etc
- Once you get boarding pass and baggage tags, take the printout
- Tag the checked baggage if needed, and you can proceed to the baggage Drop-off
Conclusion: By reviewing the complete information above, you must have clarity About Air Canada now. If you need more information or have any doubts, visit the website directly or speak to the Air Canada support team at the official contact information above.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.