Air Asia is the largest airline in Malaysia, with flight operations to 165 destinations, spanning 25 domestic and international countries. If you are wondering about Air Asia, they offer tickets at a lower price as they always have many offers and discounts on their tickets for their frequent flyers. Tickets at a lower price do not mean you have to compromise with anything; they also provide authentic meals, inflight entertainment, comfortable seats with extra legroom, and excellent customer service before and after the flight.
How to talk to a live person at Air Asia?
Air Asia offers one of the best customer care services with the help of staff members who are polite and knowledgeable, and quick to answer the phones. You may talk to a live representative from the IT help desk and address your issues/queries with them. The contact number is 080 4666 2222, and it is available 24/7. The steps are as follows.
- Dial the number mentioned above.
- Follow the IVR commands and press the correct keys as instructed.
- Wait while your call gets connected to an agent.
- Once on the call, talk to them about your queries/issues.
How to contact the Air Asia customer care center by email?
Sometimes, you may come across certain inconveniences and doubts regarding your travel. For that, there are many other ways to contact the Air Asia customer care center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There are other ways also to contact them.
- Contact via live chat with a virtual assistant.
- Fill out the customer feedback form.
- Connect on social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linked IN.
What are the top destinations of Air Asia?
Air Asia operates flights to over 165 destinations in 25 countries. If you are planning a trip with your family or friends and wondering about the top destinations of Air Asia, here are a few popular places you can visit with Air Asia.
- Abu Dhabi
You can also check out other destinations Air Asia operates flights to on their official website.
How to book tickets on Air Asia?
Air Asia provides one of the best flight services; if you are planning to travel with them, you are on the right path. If you want to book a ticket and need to know how to book tickets in Air Asia? You may not worry, because the ticket booking process is very straightforward. You can book your tickets by calling the customer service center on 080 4666 2222, buying your tickets at the counter, or booking online. The steps to book tickets online on Air Asia are as follows.
- Open Air Asia’s official website.
- On the home page, enter your origin and destination location, date, and type of trip.
- Click on search.
- Select a flight from the options listed out there.
- Pay the amount via your credit card or online transfer.
How to check in for Air Asia flights?
If you have booked your reservation with Air Asia, you will have to check in your flight to board. Air Asia check-in starts 24 hours before the flight's departure and closes 1 hour prior for domestic flights and 2 hours for international flights. You can check in via many ways, over the phone, live chat, at the airport, or online by yourself. The steps to check in online are as follows.
- Visit their official website.
- On the home page, tap on check-in.
- Enter your booking number or PNR and your name.
- Click on ‘Start check-in,’ and follow the steps mentioned on your screen.
- Receive your boarding pass in your email.
How to change/cancel my flight on Air Asia?
Travel plans can also be uncertain, just like your life. If you booked a flight with Air Asia and need to cancel or change it for some justified reason, you can do it very quickly without any hassle. Air Asia’s cancellation or change policy is straightforward and can be done by contacting an agent at the help desk via phone, at the airport, or online. The steps to cancel/change flights online are mentioned below.
- On the home page of the official website, click on ‘My bookings.’
- Enter the departure city, booking number, and name; click on search.
- Then click on change/cancel my flight.
- Follow the steps mentioned on your screen and choose a new flight from the options listed.
- Pay the fees using your credit card or transfer online.
Please note, read flight change/cancel terms and conditions at Air Asia before proceeding.
What is the baggage allowance at Air Asia?
At Air Ass, you can travel comfortably without worrying about your luggage. The baggage allowance for check bags and cabin baggage is as follows.
- Passengers can carry checked bags weighing between 15 Kg to 60 Kg, depending on the destination you are traveling to.
- For the cabin baggage, each passenger can carry two pieces, one a handbag and the other a laptop bag or cabin baggage, not weighing more than 7 Kg each.
If you want to travel with extra luggage, you may add at a cost by contacting the customer service center. For more information, visit their official website.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.