How do I get a refund from Ryanair?
If you cancel your flight with Ryanair because of any circumstances, and then you must be looking for How do I get a refund from Ryanair? Then don’t worry because the airline provides their passenger with the facility of getting the refund but only in such a situation when you meet all the refund policies of the airline. Ryanair provides many options for their passengers to get a refund. You can raise a refund request by yourself through the airline’s official website. Go through the steps of getting the refund by filling out the refund form.
- You have to go to the airline’s official website from your internet browser, sign in with your Ryanair account details, and sign in with the same account details used at the time of booking.
- Then you have to go to the ‘’Manage my Booking’’ option. You have to fill in your ticket reference number with your last name and tap on it. After that, your ticket will appear there; then, on the upper side, you will see the option of a refund. Click on it.
- Then, you will see the refund form option available; click on that. And then a form will appear. You have to fill out the form.
- And once you are done with it, you can click on the submit button.
- Then you will get the reference number of your refund, and you will also get the email and text on your registered details.
- And you can check your refund status on the website in the refund section by filling out your refund reference number.
Ryanair Refund Policy
There are some of the policies of the airline you must follow to get a refund from the airline.
- If you have made the cancellation of your flight before 24 hours of booking, then you can get a full refund.
- If you made the cancellation of your flight after 24 hours of booking, then the airline provides a refund after the deduction of a cancellation fee.
- Suppose you have made the cancellation of your flight because of an emergency problem like any severe medical problem or any other emergency reason, then by providing the details. In that case, you can raise a request for compensation.
- If the flight gets canceled by the airline, then in such a case, the airline provides compensation to all the passengers whether they bought a refundable or non-refundable ticket.
- The last decision of considering the refund is of the airline, and the passengers have to follow that in every situation.
- If you book a non-refundable ticket, then you can raise a request for a refund.
- If you made your ticket from any travel agency or a third party, then the airline will not be responsible for any refund. You can contact the same source for a refund.
- All the refunds should be made in the same way which was used by the passenger at the time of booking.
How long does it take to get a refund from Ryanair?
You can get in touch with Ryanair and can ask about the refund timing. So, the approximate time of refund on Ryanair is 5-7 business days if you paid through credit card, and if you are a cash payer, then it will take up to 20 business days. However, it takes more than the expected time. In such a case, you can contact the customer service team so they can help you with the exact date and time. The contact details of the airline are mentioned on the airline’s official website in the contact us option.
Now you must make a clear query about How do I get a refund from Ryanair, and if not, then you can contact the airline customer service, and they will provide you with the best guidance because they are highly trained and very experienced.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.