How to cancel a Ryanair flight and get a voucher?
Ryanair always understands every issue and offers the services according to the passenger's needs. You can reserve a flight seat online and obtain all the different facilities. Some uncertain events happen for which you can no longer continue the journey. In this situation, passengers ask how to cancel Ryanair flight and get a voucher before the departure. You can proceed to cancel the journey online and get back the money in the form of a voucher. Hence, you can follow some simple steps that are given below to cancel the Ryanair flight journey.
Initially, you need to open the Ryanair official website at any search browser on your device.
- Afterward, you need to tap on the manage my booking portal available on the home page.
- At there, you can log in through the reservation number and email id or through the reservation number.
- Once you select the retrieve your booking button, you will proceed to the new screen.
- On the new screen, you will see the different reservation details with Ryanair to make the changes.
- From that, you need to choose the flight you want to cancel and obtain the voucher.
- After that, tap on the cancel reservation button from the drop-down section.
- You will move to the new page where you can see the cancellation details.
- You need to review the cancellation amount that will subtract from the original fare.
- At last, you need to tap on the continue cancellation button and cancel the Ryanair flight ticket.
- With this, Ryanair will immediately send you the confirmation message at your registered email id with the cancellation number.
- After canceling the flight, your voucher will be issued within some time, and Ryanair will notify you accordingly.
Ryanair cancellation policy:
To cancel the journey, you need to understand the rules regarding flight cancellation. To solve how to cancel Ryanair flight and get voucher, you need to read the below information and get the awareness about all the conditions:
- You have the facility to cancel the Ryanair flight journey within 24 hours of the purchase and obtain the voucher as a refund. According to this, you don't need to pay any charges, but the flight ticket must be purchased a week before the departure.
- Once you proceed to cancel the journey after 24 hours, you need to pay the fees that will compute according to the reservation type and travel dates.
- You can also face medical emergencies like the death of a family member for which you can no longer continue the journey. In this case, Ryanair allows you to obtain a complete refund and cancel the trip anytime before the departure.
- Due to unforeseen situations, you need to utilize only part of a ticket and cancel the flight ticket. In this situation, Ryanair will deduct the charges from the unused portion and give back the money for the rest of the flight ticket.
- If you have a non-refundable flight ticket, Ryanair will issue the travel voucher after subtracting the charges accordingly.
- If you have purchased the ticket with online travel agencies, you need to connect with them to cancel the reservation with Ryanair.
How much does it cost to cancel a Ryanair flight?
The flight cancellation charges will depend on the reservation type and travel dates. Hence, if you cancel the Ryanair flight, fees or charges will be calculated between $19 to $22 accordingly. But if you cancel the flight within 24 hours, you don't need to pay any fees.
Moreover, you can also get in touch with the customer service team of Ryanair. They will help you with how to cancel Ryanair flight and get voucher according to the travel tickets. You can see the different ways to reach the representative on their contact page.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *