JetBlue Airlines UMNR Policy
UMNR stands for Unaccompanied Minor Policy. If you have a child and have booked tickets for them to travel alone, you should know the UMNR policy. Under the JetBlue Airlines UMNR policy, you will be able to know the terms and conditions. Here are:
- According to the airline policy, you can book a flight under the age of 5 to 14 years. If the children celebrate their 14th birthday, they will be considered adults. Whenever you book the flight, you make the other request, and you cannot make the booking under the unaccompanied minors.
- Both parties must provide photo identification for whoever picks up and drops off the unaccompanied minors. Without the guardian's photo ID, the UMNR will not be accepted, and they can’t board their flight.
- The adult picking UMNR's age should be 18 years old; they must have a valid ID, and their name should be listed in the Drop-off and Pick-up information.
- When you drop your UMNR, the parent and guardian should have three copies of the UMNR form.
- If you created the booking for your minors, you should have to attach your name, address, and contact number on the reservation form.
- According to the airline, the parent/ guardian should not leave the airport until UMNR is on board the aircraft and departs. The airline asks the parent/ guardian to stand at the gate until the aircraft has departed; in case of a return or a delay, the crewmember will contact the UMNR parent/ guardian so that they can meet their UMNR.
- If you book the flight for UMNR, it should be a direct flight from arrival to departure.
How to book JetBlue tickets for unaccompanied minors?
If you are traveling with an unaccompanied minor, you need to know a few things to book tickets. First and foremost, you will need to verify the age of your minor. This can be done by contacting the airline directly or visiting their website. Once you have verified their age, you can begin booking tickets. When booking a flight for minors, you must read the JetBlue Airlines UMNR policy and create their reservation.
Methods to book the flight for Unaccompanied Minors.
If UMNR is traveling alone and you must book the flight, you can use the online option. Please provide all the details correctly and get the confirmation on your registered email id and text. Here are the steps to use the online option:
- Open the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- Click on the book option.
- Go to the UMNR form.
- Provide the required details for the booking and click on the continue option.
- Go to the payment option and pay the charges.
- Receive the confirmation on the registered email id and text the contact number.
- Speak with the airline representative to book the flight for Unaccompanied Minors.
Imagine you have to book the flight for your UMNR, and now you don’t know about the age restrictions and many more things. You can use this contact number: 1 (800) 538-2583. Listen to the IVR steps carefully and press the command. You can speak with the representative; they will book the flight for the UMNR and provide you with the confirmation on the official email id and text on the contact number.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.