How to reschedule a JetBlue flight?
Flight changes can be Complicated and Exorbitant at the same time. Passengers sometimes have no other option than rescheduling their flight for some reason. After spending a considerable amount on flight booking, passengers require flexibility to change their flight. That's why JetBlue Airlines provides a risk-free period of 24 hours to change the flight and has a very liberal flight change policy. If you are wondering: How to reschedule JetBlue flight? Then you must know that there are several ways to reschedule your JetBlue flight, as mentioned below.
- You can reschedule your flight online through the website/ mobile app of JetBlue Airlines.
- You also have the option to change your flight by calling a JetBlue representative.
- Visiting the JetBlue Booking counters at the Airport is also a possibility to reschedule your flight.
However, reading the JetBlue Flight change policy mentioned below will be helpful before changing your flight to see the rules applicable to your current situation.
Flight Change Policy at JetBlue Airlines:
- You can change your JetBlue flight for all fare types and Services class.
- You can change your JetBlue flight N-number of times before the scheduled departure if you have a Flexible ticket.
- In case you have booked your flight through a travel agent or third party, you must contact the same to change your flight.
- Your next choice's Arrival and Destination point must be the same as the original booking.
- The next flight date must be within one year of the original booking date.
- You can reschedule your JetBlue flight up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- If you reschedule your JetBlue flight after check-in, you must check in again to board the plane.
How to change the flight date on JetBlue?
Changing the flight date means rescheduling the flight. You can reschedule your JetBlue flight using the Methods below for a smooth process.
Method 1: Online through the website
You can change your JetBlue flight online to avoid waiting in a queue. You can do it anywhere using the steps described below.
- Open the website www.jetblue.com
- Click the Manage Trips option at the top.
- Enter the Confirmation code and Last name to search for your booking details.
- Mark the flight you want to change and click the Edit option to search for your next choice in the fare calendar.
- Select your next flight and proceed to the payments page.
- Make the required payment online, and your flight gets changed.
- You will get your e-ticket attached to an endorsement email.
Method 2: By calling a JetBlue representative
Another way to reschedule your JetBlue flight is by calling a representative. Dial the number 1-800-538-2583 and choose the flight change option. Share your booking details with the representative so that they can provide you with the available options. Pick your next flight from the options and make the required payment online. They will change your flight and confirm it by sending an endorsement email.
Method 3: Visiting the JetBlue Booking office
You can also change your flight by visiting the JetBlue booking counter at your nearest Airport. Share your e-ticket with the representative and ask for the next available options on your preferred date. Pick an option and make the required payment. They will change your flight and provide you with the e-ticket.
How much does it cost to change a flight date on JetBlue?
The cost to change a JetBlue Flight depends on the route and fare you have booked. However, the general charges are
- USD 100 plus the fare difference for flights within North America, Central America & the Caribbean.
- USD 200 plus the fare difference for all other destinations.
- USD 75 for a same-day switch without any fare difference.
Hence, the abovementioned ways can answer the question: How to reschedule JetBlue flight? If it doesn't, email them at DearJetblue@jetblue.com for more help, and they will reply within 24 hours.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.