How to change name on Lufthansa ticket
Traveling with Lufthansa Airlines is always a memorable experience as they will provide you multiple top rated services. To make the reservation with Lufthansa Airlines, you have to provide different information, and the correct name is one from them. While filling out the booking form, if you mistakenly fill incorrect name or, due to some other reason, you want to modify the provided name, then you will get the option to change, but at least prior to the departure date. If you are looking for details on How to change name on Lufthansa ticket, name change policies, or other instructions, then you can go through below.
What is the Lufthansa name change policy?
There are several policies provided by Lufthansa Airlines, and name change policies are one form them. Having the information about those policies is essential as it will help you to know weather you have to pay the name change cost or not. If you need to get information about the name change policies on Lufthansa airlines then you can go through below.
- Lufthansa Airlines does not charge any amount if the traveler is changing the order of their name or extending their initial term. However, the traveler is not allowed to swap the name with any new name.
- After making the bookings, if you get married or divorced, then you have to show the genuine documents, and you can change the name without paying charges.
- The airlines will also not change any amount for a name change if you add the insurance of tickets, but you have to provide official documents with the correct name.
- The name change is only allowed by the airlines if the traveler does that before the check-in.
- If you have two different names and you have a passport with those names, then you have to purchase additional tickets for each name.
- You can make a maximum change of four letters of your surname, title, and space characters, but to make more changes in the name, you have to communicate with representatives.
- Lufthansa Airlines is also not allowed to change the name if you have any partially used tickets.
How do I change my name on the Lufthansa Airlines flight ticket?
There are different online or offline mediums active using which you can change the name with Lufthansa Airlines customer service. But changing the name using the official website of Lufthansa is a convenient option as this option is active for 24 hours, and you can do that from anywhere. If you want to use the website of Lufthansa to change the name, then you need to use the points, which are located below.
- Navigate the official website of Lufthansa Airlines
- Then open the manage booking and fill out the last name with the PNR number
- Now your bookings will appear from there; you have to tap on the name change section
- Next, fill out the correct name and save the changes
- Doing this, a payment page will, if you see any charges, then pay them using the online mode
What are the name change costs on Lufthansa Airlines?
Most travelers want to know how much it costs to change their name from a Lufthansa ticket, as the amount of name change gets as per the number of words that you are changing. But still, the amount is between 80 USD to 100 USD, which you have to pay.
With the above information, you will know How to change the name on the Lufthansa ticket; still in case if you want any other information related to the name, then you can also approach Lufthansa Airlines' official website or you can communicate with their representative.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.