How to change flight on Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines has very well established its networking service among the passenger through the unprecedented customer service that it has been providing over the years to its passengers, resulting in it being one of the most preferred flights to travel with. Among the various aspects related to the assistance provided by the airline, the most frequently asked question is about; how to change flight on Singapore Airlines. The details for the same can be found by referring to the below-mentioned details.
Brief about the Singapore Airlines flight Change Policy
The passenger who wishes to change their flight with the airline can go through the Singapore Airlines flight change policy, which the passenger needs to adhere to. The various policies formulated by the airline are:
- The passengers are allowed to make a complimentary change in their flight one time without any additional cost levied on them. The passenger can very easily make the changes till 24 hours of making the booking with no extra amount charged.
- Most of the elite class bookings have a provision where the passengers can make changes in their flight date till 3 to 4 hours before the flight's departure without change cost charged.
- Changes can be made without any extra cost in case there is a delay in the flight schedule or the flight has been canceled by the airline without prior notice.
- In case of a medical emergency that prevents the passenger from traveling, the flight can be changed with no extra cost charged. The passenger should, however, provide the proof and documents of their medical condition for verification and authentication process.
What process needs to be followed for changing flights with Singapore Airlines?
The passenger can follow the primary method of contact for making changes in their flight with the airline:
Modifying and making changes in the flight through the official website
The best method of flight change is always through the official website of the airline. The passenger can make the necessary modifications in the flight by means of the simple steps given below:
- Ruffle through the official webpage of Singapore Airlines.
- Scan over the page to find the Manage Booking icon and click on it.
- Fill in the details of the Booking Reference and last name to manage the itinerary and get access to the booking details.
- Go across all the options provided and choose the Change My Booking icon.
- Select the change of date and the time for the new booking, re-enter all the details, make an additional payment if applicable, and submit.
- Once the process is complete, the passenger will be shared with the mail with the attachment of the new ticket purchase made.
Placing a call to change the flight with the airline
If there are technical glitches or issues with making the request through the official website, the passenger can directly place the call with the airline (+1 (833) 727-0118). The agent will get connected to provide the support requested and solve the issue successfully.
What is the cost of changing the flight with Singapore Airlines?
The passengers can have the simple doubt about; how much does it cost to change a flight on Singapore Airlines. The answer to this question is quite simple as the change fee depends on a number of factors, namely:
- Fare type that the passenger had paid for to travel with the airline.
- Booking class that the passenger has made the reservation for.
- Destination to which the flight is traveling.
- Total time taken and the distance covered in the journey.
Note: The cost of flight change usually ranges between 25 USD to 100 USD, which can vary accordingly.
Final Words: The passenger will now have better knowledge and clarity about the methodology associated with; how to change flights on Singapore Airlines. They can thus proceed with the change in the airline as and when the situation demands it due to unavoidable circumstances from their end.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.