How to book group tickets on United Airlines?
United Airlines offers various flight deals in which you can travel with your family and friends without affecting your budget. Airline deals with many flights that provide immense comfort during the journey to different destinations. In case you have made plans to visit the best holiday sights along with your friends, then you are fortunate because the airline offers a United Airlines group booking option in which you can book a flight ticket for more than ten people at a time as well as you all will travel together. You can successfully reserve a group ticket with the help of this article, which includes the policy and procedure for booking a group ticket.
Here are the United Airlines group booking policy mentioned below
According to the airline group booking policy, you can book up to 10 people at a time in case of sports teams, conferences, or incentives. Still, in case you want to book a ticket for more than ten people, then you need to connect with the airline's customer service.
- If it is a group booking, airlines do not allow you to check in through the web; instead, you must check in at the airport.
- During group booking , you have to select the seat without leaving any gap in a serial-wise manner; it means you need to select a complete row, not the alternative seats.
- Suppose there is a group seat block at United Airlines. In that case, the travel agent can pre-reserve the passengers in a group within the assigned group block free of charge through the airline's official site within 4 days before the flight departure schedule.
- If you do not reserve the seat on time, then the airline authority will assign you the seats to the passengers in the group on the basis of availability.
- Airlines also permit you and group passengers to remove group seat blocks via the United airline travel website.
- If there is no seat block, then passengers in the group insist on pre seated manually at the airport at the time of the check-in process.
- According to the airline policy, the authority does not guarantee your group seating arrangement can be changed after the boarding process because of safety and security reasons.
- Once the selection of seats has been made, the airline will not allow you to transfer it to other customers.
- Airline authorities do not allocate advance seats in any type of United flight and aircraft.
So these are some policies you need to keep in mind while applying for the group booking; now you are all set to make a group booking that runs your eyes through the below-discussed group booking procedure. The procedure is written in bullet points so that you can easily apply for the United Airlines group booking from your preferred location quickly and without the help of any expert guidance.
United airline Group booking procedure
- First, go to the official page of United Airlines.
- After that, take your cursor to the booking page and click on the group booking option.
- Now a form will display on the screen, open the form and enter your traveling details and click on the submit button to deposit your form.
- After receiving your form airline will send you the quotations and availability,
- Finally, go through it and select a suitable option according to your schedule, budget, etc.
You can now make the payment for your group ticket through different modes of payment gateways, and the airline will drop the confirmation mail at your details.
United airlines group travel phone number
Suppose you are unable to receive your group ticket on time or you need help with applying for the group ticket contact the customer service representative at the toll-free number 1-800-426-1122.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.