How much it costs to change flights with Virgin Atlantic
As a passenger, you shouldn't worry about flight change because this process is available online and offline to give you convenient access whenever you have a sudden plan change. After all, such conditions can occur from anywhere, and your travel plan can get disturbed. So, Virgin Atlantic provides the option to change with quite a basic set of steps. However, if you need to know How much it costs to change flights with Virgin Atlantic, the fees will start from $60 to $500. The cost may vary depending upon the fare type you have selected from Virgin Atlantic, and to know such information, you must read policies that have been discussed well in this below section.
Virgin Atlantic flight change policy:
- As per Virgin Atlantic flight change policy, the airline will not charge a change fee if it is done within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket.
- But, in case you wish to change your flight plan ahead of 24 hours from purchase time, you will have to pay the change fee, which applies to your ticket.
- Note passengers are provided with the option to change flight free of cost if the flight is delayed from more than 3-4 hours.
- After everything else you know about the change, you must remember one more point: if you booked a ticket from Virgin Atlantic's official website, you only get access to change online.
- If the booking was made from third-party portals, you could not change it via the website. You have to make appropriate changes with the concerned platforms only.
After reading the above-written points, you have all the details on the flight change policy. So, for now, you must go below section methods to make appropriate changes to your flight ticket on Virgin Atlantic.
Method: 1- Request flight change via the Virgin Atlantic website:
- First, open the browser page and get to the Virgin Atlantic website.
- Now, move under manage booking, enter in booking reference number alongside type the traveler's last name, and click search.
- You retrieved the booking and selected the change icon ahead of the search.
- Next, you must make appropriate changes like date, time, class, or any other as per your preference.
- Once the changes are correctly done, save them and you may be asked to pay the ticket difference for change if applicable.
- Lastly, Virgin Atlantic will send you a confirmation email or phone text.
Method: 2- Change flight ticket via official application:
- First, you must download and install the Virgin Atlantic app from the Google play store
- After that, log in to your application account
- Ahead of which, you can select your ticket and make necessary changes to your itinerary
- Once the changes are made, save them side by side, and if there is any fare difference, pay it
- In the end, the process is complete, and the Virgin Atlantic representative will contact you for confirmation.
Henceforth, suppose you are still getting bothered with the flight change procedure online. In that case, you get the option to contact the expert for inquiries such as How much does it cost to change flights with Virgin Atlantic, and the fastest mode would be calling, or you can chat with a virtual representative who will answer questions.