How do I check in for an Aeromexico flight?
When you have purchased the flight tickets from Aeromexico and to get the flight ticket, you have to complete the check-in process. The mode through which you can complete the process has been mentioned below, and you can avoid questions such as How do I check in for an Aeromexico flight?
All options to check-in for an Aeromexico flight
With the Aeromexico airline, you can conduct the online check-in 48 hours prior if you have an international flight and 24 hours prior for a domestic flight. And the process to conduct the online check-in has been mentioned beneath: -
- Open Aeromexico's official website
- And then click on the check-in option
- After that, type the reservation number with the last name of the passenger.
- Now, choose the passenger and click the next icon.
- Then you get to verify the passenger details and click on the confirm option.
Check in via an Application
You can also finish the check-in process by using its official application and if you need the guide for using this option, then comply with the steps raised at the bottom: -
- Get to the app store and download the Aeromexico application
- Then click on the check-in option
- After that, select the passenger name and click on the next option
- Now, your booking summary is open, then click on continue options.
- And then, you can get the boarding pass in your application.
Check in via kiosk
When you need the printed boarding pass, you can use the kiosk machine to fill in the requirements. And the guidance for using this option has been displayed beneath: -
- Get to the kiosk machine and select Aeromexico airline
- And then, tap on the check-in icon
- Further, you have to choose your name and click on the next opinion
- Now you have to verify the booking details and click on the finish icon
- After that, you can get the printed boarding pass.
Check-in at airport
In Aeromexico, if you have any type of special request or force to conduct the check-in procedure in the airport, you have to arrive at the airport at least two to three hours before the flight departure. And the time limitation for the check-in is 90 minutes if you have to board an international flight and 45munites if you get to board a domestic flight.
When should I check in for my flight to Aeromexico?
When you have booked your flight with the Aeromexico airline, and then if you are willing to know the time duration for the check-in, it will depend on the type of routes you are flying to. If you have made your reservation on an international flight, you can check in 24 hours before the flight departure and check-in up to 90 minutes before the flight departure. But when you have a reservation on a domestic flight, you can start the check-in process 48 hours before the flight departure and then conduct the check-in process until 45 minutes before the flight departure.
Thus, you might have enough knowledge about the queries when you get here. How do I check in for an Aeromexico flight? But if you have any issues after that, get in touch with the airline customer service team.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *