How can I change my EGYPTAIR ticket?
Egyptair is a state-owned airline in Egypt that provide passengers with domestic as well as international flight. The passengers are allowed to make changes to their flight tickets and get help to make the change in their flight tickets from the customer service agent of the airlines. People always ask a question about how can I change my EGYPTAIR ticket? Let's understand the process and policy related to the ticket change with Egyptair. The changes in the plans are always uncertain, and the airlines try their best to provide the passengers with the best possible help when making the changes in their flight tickets. To make a quick and easy change in your reservation, these are the rules and steps the airline's agent needs to follow.
Egyptair flight change policy
- As per the 24 hours policy, any changes in your flight ticket are made within 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking. However, this policy applies to those who book their flight ticket atleast seven weeks before the departure date.
- The changes made after 24 hours of the booking are subject to a change fee, and if the new flight costs more than the original flight, in that case, the passengers have to make the difference in their flight booking amount.
- If the passengers change their flight tickets because of any medical emergency, they can also make the changes in their flight tickets without paying the change fee.
- If there is a delay of more than three hours and the passengers wish to change their flight, in that case, they will be liable to make the change in their flight ticket for free.
How can I change my EGYPTAIR ticket?
After understanding the flight change policy of Egyptair, it's time to understand the basic method to do it online if you have made the web check-in of your flight ticket. The passengers can also make the change in their flight ticket by calling the customer service agent of the airline, but when there is a long wait on call, it is advisable to proceed with the flight change process online on the website.
- Get onto the official website of Egyptair and look for the 'Manage Booking' option given on the top tab of the homepage.
- Once getting onto the 'Manage Booking' section, fill in the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger to proceed further.
- After getting onto the available flight page, select your flight and proceed towards the option of change.
- Fill out the form that appears on your screen and the date and time on which you wish to reschedule your flight.
- Once the details are filled, submit the form and proceed toward the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the payment of the change as well as the fee.
- Once the payment is made, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email.
How much does it cost to change a ticket on Egyptair?
If the passengers opt for the change in their flight ticket after the given time, you are required to pay the change fee amount of USD 30 for making the changes in their domestic flight and USD 75 for international flights. However, the change fee in your flight ticket depends upon the fare time, time of making the reservation for your flight ticket, and the flight class.
Read out the above-given information to know how to make the change in your flight ticket with the Egyptair ad. For more details, visit the airline's official website and get onto the contact page to connect with the agent.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.