How can I book International flight tickets for students?
Discount is a concept that attracts every traveler around the globe. There are different types of discounts, including promotional, festive, Elite status, or loyalty programs. One of the most essential discounts is for the students. It is common for students to travel across the country and also around the globe for seminars, studies, and exams.
That's why different airlines come up with special discount offers for students. Their baggage limit is also higher than the regular allowed limit. If you are looking to book an International ticket for students, then you must read the below segment for all the essential information.
How to get a student discount on International flights?
There are a few ways to get a student discount on International flights, as brought up in the points below for your convenience.
- Most of the leading airlines offer discounted flights to students and young travelers.
- Promo codes for students can also secure additional discounts.
- In order to get a student discount, you must fall in the age category between 12 to 25 years.
- It will also be helpful if you check the airline's policies and alliance policies to make it convenient for the students to book the flights to their desired destination.
- Booking a cheap flight for students leads to providing subsidiary information on the Booking page after searching for the flight.
What are the necessary documents and Proofs to avail Student discount?
- A proof of birth to confirm your age, whether it is a Birth certificate or national Identity card.
- A Valid student ID of your school, college, or University.
- The unique student fare comes with an additional baggage allowance of 10 kg. You must produce these documents at the airport to ensure the discount is valid.
What is the process to book an International flight ticket for students?
You can book the International flight for the students after finding the best deal with your preferred airline online through their website or by calling their customer service number. Both methods are explained below for a better understanding.
Method 1: Online
You can book the tickets online through their website by replicating the steps described below.
- Firstly, navigate the flight booking section on the website of your preferred airline.
- Select the trip type and enter the arrival and destination point, and before searching for the flight, select the Student's Fare section.
- Click the Search Flights option to get the available flights and pick the one best suitable as per your itinerary.
- Again, enter the Student's details, such as name, age, and sex, and attach the student ID to proceed to the payments page.
- Pay the required fees online using your credit/debit card to complete the process.
- You will instantly get the e-ticket attached to an endorsement email.
Method 2: Via call
If you are still looking for the answer to the query: How to book International flight tickets for students? Then, you can call the customer service number of your chosen airline and select the booking option. Share all the necessary details of the Student with the representative to get the available flights. Pick the one at your convenience and pay the booking charges. They will book the flight and send the ticket to your registered email.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.