Air France check in
Air France is a flag carrier Airline of France that is highly talked about its services to their customers; if you are flying with Air France and you tend to suffer any problem with the Air France check in process, then you can contact the customer support of the Airline, where the representative of the Airline will help you through the check-in process, but there are several terms and conditions before you proceed with the procedure go through the check-in policy the Airline.
Air France check-in policy
Before flying Airline opens up a check-in section. Before proceeding with this mode, take an eye on the policy points for the check-in that are noted below:-
- Passengers are allowed to check in within 24 hours of the flight departure.
- If you have a booking for the domestic flight, make sure you reach 2 hours before for check-in.
- And If you are flying internationally, you must reach the Airport at least 3 hours before.
- You can not make your check-in online if you are flying with children or pets; you have to reach the Airport for the process.
- If you want to add an extra suitcase at the last moment, then you have to cancel your check-in, and then again, you have to check in with the extra luggage.
- If you have planned a trip with a group of people, you can make an online check-in, but nine members at a time are only acquired.
Air France check in process.
There are several ways through which you can proceed with the check-in process, as the Airline provides online as well as offline modes, so their passenger's so they don't face any issues with the check-in process are mentioned below:
Check in through the website.
You can go with the online Air France check-in process through an Airline's website, as this process is very convenient and time-saving. To know the steps for this process, read the points written down:-
- Visit the official website of Air France.
- Enter the passenger's last name and confirmation code.
- Tap on the check-in column.
- Read all your flight information details thoroughly
- Click on the next button.
- Pay the check-in fee to the Airline as shown on the screen.
- The boarding pass will appear on your device.
- Download your boarding pass.
- Further, the Airline will send you the confirmation on your mobile phone or email.
Check-in through kiosk
If you have any problem with the Air France check in through the website, you can go with another process to check in through the kiosk machine available at the Airport. To get updated with this process, follow the points located beneath.
- Locate the kiosk machine at the Airport.
- After that, click on the check-in icon
- Type your reservation number and last name.
- Enter your baggage information, seat selection, and ticket information.
- Select the passengers and tap on the check-in icon.
- Then verify all your details and click on the continue button.
- And after that, collect your printed copy.
After going through the above mention information, you must be aware of the different check-in processes and the policy. However, if you still have any doubts, you can contact the customer support of Air France, and then they will help you.
Disclaimer: We are a self-made online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main aim is to offer affordable flight booking services to travelers, and we never claim that we have any direct link with the airlines. All the logos, trademarks, and brand names available on the website only for information purposes belong to their respective owners. If you have any concerns or issues, contact us immediately.